My name is Ramon and I have been working for ModiShare since 2021. Since I started a career in IT I’ve been enthusiastic about the Power platform. I’d like to share this enthusiasm in a couple of combined blog’s. I’ll start with a serie how to build a simple Canvas app to go back and forth through SharePoint list items in PowerApps.
In the upcoming blog series, I’d like to highlight the creation of a Power App through a use case to get you started in the world of the Power Platform. In this serie we will stick to the basics and create a working Power App from scratch. The further we get in the series, the more extensive the app becomes and the more complicated functionalities will become.
In all these parts combined we work towards an app that you can see in the GIF below.
Below you’ll find the index of all blogs in this series. I will add a new blog to the series every week, so keep checking out this blog series for more useful content!
- Introduction – Index (this blog)
- Part 1 – Get started with a Canvas Power App and Galleries
- Part 2 – Sort and filter a gallery
- Part 3 – Navigate with context
- Part 4 – Add, Edit and Submit a form
- Part 5 – Design the layout of this canvas app
- Part 6 – Deep linking
- Part 7 – SharePoint button layout
- Part 8 – Back and forth functionality in a gallery (NEW!)
- More to come!